Digital Connect has been bestowed with yet another feather in the cap of its by developing another product for the Aviation industry. Aero-LMIS (Labour Market Information System); a survey application was developed by the Senior Developer Phaneendra Rao Suddapalli for our prestigious client, Mr. Kishore Maley, Founder of Aeromate, in association with Aerospace and Aviation Sector Skill Council and National Skill Development Corporation, was launched at the Aero Show in Bengaluru. The product had the honour of being launched by the Director General of Training, Shri Rajesh Aggarwal at Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
Aero – LMIS is an online platform to capture the current availability and future requirements of skilled manpower for the Aerospace & Aviation industry. It will immensely help students, job seekers and professionals who want to up-skill and get connected to the approved AASSC Training Partners and companies. Additionally, it also can be used to identify the missing gaps in the existing training process and incorporate changes as part of continuous improvement initiatives across the ecosystem. Aero – LMIS acts as a repository for the industry to meet the requirements of skilled manpower and provides data for decision making. Aero- LMIS helps to transform the Market Information to Market Intelligence for AASSC and develop suitable strategies. Aero-LMIS acts as a key contributor integrating ‘Skill India’ and ‘Make in India’.
The forum caters to a gamut of the Indian Aviation and Aerospace ecosystem which is expanding at a rapid speed. Aero LMIS acts as a manpower forecast tool for various identified and unidentified skills to make the existing and new organizations sail through with great ease. The Aero LMIS has the potential to project the clear demand and supply of the skilled manpower required at various levels for the organizations. Aero LMIS acts as a gateway to identify the Industry expectations Vs Reality and build a strategy to meet current and future manpower requirements accordingly. One can be benefited by Aero-LMIS in many ways, a few to name are:
- The solution acts as a benchmark for Industry Skill Power requirements and its YOY growth for comparative analysis which helps in decision making for many organizations.
- The portal helps transform the Market Information to Market Intelligence for AASSC and others and make suitable strategies.
- It acts as a Key Contributor to make Skill India and Make in India Successful.
- AERO-LMIS can help identify and help Training partners for aspirants and corporate.
- Identify and bridge the gaps in the existing trainings provided and improve as part of continuous improvement.
- Identify the requirement of new trainings required in the industry.
Visit Our technology solution at Aerolmis.in
The other Venture by Mr. Kishore Maley is Aeromate.in